21. “Imidazole Functionalized Conjugated Polymer Biocides,” Y. Huang; H. C. Pappas; A. Parthasarathy; K. S. Schanze; D. G. Whitten. App. No. PCT/US2016/013431, Filed Jan. 14, 2016
20. “Conjugated Organic Light Emitting Diodes with Low Refractive Index Outcoupling Layer,” X. Fu; K. S. Schanze; F. So; W. Youn. App. No. U1198.70082US00, Filed Feb. 2016.
19. “Antimicrobial Substrates and Methods for Making the Same,” H. C. Pappas; T. S. Corbitt; A. Parthasarathy; K. S. Schanze; D. G. Whitten. App. No. 62/130,301. Filed March 9, 2015.
18. “Polymer Having Antimicrobial Activity and Methods of Using the Same,” H. C. Pappas; T. S. Corbitt; A. Parthasarathy; K. S. Schanze; D. G. Whitten. App. No. 62/109,455. Filed Jan. 29, 2015.
17. “Imidazolium Conjugated Polyelectrolytes” K. Schanze; A. Parthasarathy; Y. Huang; D. G. Whitten; H. C. Pappas. App. No. 62/103,244. Filed Jan. 14, 2015
16. “OLEDs with Buckling Bilayer Structure,” S. Liu; C. Peng; Y. Chen; Z. Pan; F. So; K. S. Schanze. Disclosed to UF and BOE, November 2014, UF-15485.
15. “Non-linear Absorption Materials Based on Metalorganic Framework (MOF) Motifs,” G. Dubinina and K.Schanze. App. No. 14/588,748. Filed Jan. 2, 2015.
14. “Antimicrobial Materials and Methods,” D.G. Whitten; E. Ji; D. Dascier; K.S. Schanze; A. Parthasarathy. PCT/US12/49613 filed August 3, 2012.
13. “Thiophene Based Oligomers as Light Activated Biocides,” D.G. Whitten; E. Ji; K.S. Schanze; A. Parthasarathy; T.S. Corbitt; D. Dascier; S. Goswami. PCT/US12/45595 filed July 5, 2012.
12. “Structure, Synthesis, and Applications for Poly (Phenylene Ethynlenes (PPEs),” E. Ji; T. S. Corbitt; A. Parthasarathy; M. Ogawa; Y. Wang; D.G. Whitten; D. Dascier; L. K. Ista; K. S. Schanze; D. G. Whitten. PCT/US11/43922 filed July 13, 2011.
11. “Structure, Synthesis, and Applications for Oligo Phenylene Ethynylenes (OPES),” D. G. Whitten; E. Ji; L. Ista; K. S. Schanze; D. Dascier; A. Parthasarathy; T. Corbitt; Y. Wang; Z. Zhou. PCT/US11/043908 filed July 13, 2011.
10. “pH-Dependent Optical Properties of a PPE-Conjugated Polyampholyte,” D.G. Whitten; E. Ji; K.S. Schanze; T. S. Corbitt; D. Dascier. PCT/US11/64460 filed December 11, 2011.
9. “Conjugated Polymers Grafted on Fabrics and Their Antimicrobial Activity,” M. Ogawa; T. S. Corbitt; L. K. Ista; K. S. Schanze; G. P. Lopez; R. Nagarajan; D. G. Whitten. U.S. Patent Application 13/503,067 filed April 20, 2012.
8. “Conjugated Polyelectrolyte Microcapsules: Light-Activated Antimicrobials,” D. G. Whitten; J. R. Sommer; K. S. Schanze; M. Ogawa; T. S. Corbitt. U.S. Patent Application 13/128,571 filed May 10, 2011.
7. “SolarTurf: Artificial Turf Harvesting Solar Energy”, J. Xue; F. So; J. R. Reynolds; K. S. Schanze. U.S. Patent No. 8,648,247, issued Feb. 11, 2014.
6. “Surface Grafted Conjugated Polymers,” K. S. Schanze; M. Ogawa; D. G. Whitten; G. Lopez; S. Chemburu; L. Ista; T. S. Corbitt; E. Ji. U.S. Patent Application 12/529,390 filed March 1, 2009. US Patent 8,455,265 B2 issued Jun. 4, 2013.
5. “Phototherapy Bandage,” P. H. Holloway; G. McGuire; O. Shenderova; J. Reynolds; K. S. Schanze; J. Boncella. U.S. Patent 7,304,201 issued December 4, 2007.
4. “Method and Apparatus for Measuring Strain Using a Luminescent Photoelastic Coating,” P. G. Ifju; J. P. Hubner; D. A. Jenkins; S. Jiang; K. S. Schanze. U.S. Patent 6,943,869 issued September 13, 2005.
3. “Method and Apparatus for Producing Near-Infrared Radiation,” K. S. Schanze; J. R. Reynolds; J. M. Boncella; P. H. Holloway; B. S. Harrison; T. Foley; S. Ramakrishnan. Patent 7,928,278 issued April 11, 2011.
2. “System, Method and Coating for Strain Analysis,” A. B. Brennan; B. F. Carroll; J. P. Hubner; P. Ifju; D. A. Jenkins; K. S. Schanze; Y. Shen; L. He. U.S. Patent 6,327,030 issued December 4, 2001.
1.”System and Method of Determining Strain,” M. J. Morris and K. S. Schanze. U.S. Patent 5,817,945, issued October 6, 1998.